Blowvac Vacuum Cleaner
Warning: Last items in stock!
The CV555 MUE HEPA HYBD Conservac Vacuum Cleaner has been designed for the restoration of heritage.
Truly versatile Museum/Cleanroom BlowVac with advanced Hi-filtration system and special vacuum power regulation. Allows debris bulk pick up as well as precision dust removal on artifacts. Ideal for use in Conservation Workshops, Museums, Archives and Libraries.
It has full stepless electronic suction & blow power control. Motorspeed, electrical consumption and noise level control. 15 meters action range, unit overheating protected & RFI/EMC filter equipped.
- Dimensions: 390x340x425 mm
- Housing: Polypropylene
- Maximum motor power: 1100 W
- Voltage: 230 V 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 6 kg
- Maximum airflow: 45 litros/segundo
- Maximum vacuum power: 210 mBar
- Maximum noise level: 64 dB
- Diameter accessories: 32 mm
- Power cord 10 m
- Stretch hose 3 m
- Filter bag 12 litres
- Motorfilter HEPA MT-853
- Exit filter HEPA MT-857 ESD
- Bend handle 99.999
- Special mini extension rod set PHU-28
- Large wheeled brush floor nozzle PHU-29
- Mini attachment set PHU-10
- Brush/Crevice nozzle set PHU-21
- Slide on brush upholstry nozzle PHU-22