Pianola Rolls Box
Warning: Last items in stock!
Hinged Lid Box for the storage of pianola rolls.
Made from Premier grade 1000 micron Archival boxboard. This board is acid free, lignin free and elemental chlorine free, with very low reducible sulphur content. It protects against light, dust and humidity. It has double walls on three sides of the base which give extra rigidity, strength and an extra layer of protection against fire and water.
Material: Premier Archival Board, 1000 microns
Colour: Grey (external) and White (internal)
- High alpacellulose fibres content
- pH 7.5 - 9.5
- Buffered (average 3%) calcium carbonate (ISO 9706)
- EVACON R lamination adhesive (plasticiser free)
- Internally sized with Alkyl Ketene Dimer (AKD)
- Externally sized with Non-Ionic Farina Starch
- Lignin-free (ASTMD 1030)
- O.B.A.'s free (optical brightening agents)
- Reducible Sulphur less than 0.8 parts per million (0,0008%) (TAPPI T406)
- P.A.T. Photographic Activity Test (ISO 18916)
- Permanent and durable quality ISO 16245-A Type A
- Photo-safe conforms to ISO 18902:2007(E)
- Lightfast - min 5 Blue Wool Scale test (BS1006:97 & TAPPI T475)