Drop Spine Box
Warning: Last items in stock!
This Premier Drop Spine Photographic Box is made from Premier grade Archival boxboard. This board is acid free, lignin free and elemental chlorine free, with very low reducible sulphur content. Self assembly box, for flat storage, specially designed to provide a suitable conservation environment to books, documents, photographs, prints, etc.
Secured using tabs for assembly without the need of wire stitching or gluing.
Material: Premier Archival Board, 1300 microns
Colour: Grey (external) and White (internal)
- High alpacellulose fibres content
- pH 7.5 - 9.5
- Buffered (average 3%) calcium carbonate (ISO 9706)
- EVACON R lamination adhesive (plasticiser free)
- Internally sized with Alkyl Ketene Dimer (AKD)
- Externally sized with Non-Ionic Farina Starch
- Lignin-free (ASTMD 1030)
- O.B.A.'s free (optical brightening agents)
- Reducible Sulphur less than 0.8 parts per million (0,0008%) (TAPPI T406)
- P.A.T. Photographic Activity Test (ISO 18916)
- Permanent and durable quality ISO 16245-A Type A
- Photo-safe conforms to ISO 18902:2007(E)
- Lightfast - min 5 Blue Wool Scale test (BS1006:97 & TAPPI T475)