Lined Cardboard Tube
Warning: Last items in stock!
Cardboard Tube lined with Heritage Archival pHotokraft™ using Evacon R™ neutral plasticizer-free adhesive. Due to its diameter (132 mm) the artwork is not subjected to excessive physical stress.
Suitable for the storage of large format works which need to be rolled up on a support, such as maps, plans, prints, drawings and textiles.
- Alpha Cellulose above 87%
- High percentage Long Kraft fibres
- pH 7.5 - 9.5
- Buffered (average 3%) calcium carbonate (ISO 9706:2004)
- Neutral AKD internal sizing
- External Tub sized / Starch
- O.B.A.'s free (optical brightening agents)
- Reducible Sulphur less than 0.8 parts per million (0,0008%) (TAPPI T406)
- P.A.T. Photographic Activity Test (ANSI ISO 18916)
- Silver Tarnish Test (ASTM D2043)
- Lightfast and bleed proof pigments (BS1006:97 & TAPPI T475)
- Long Life ISO 9706 (Permanence Test)
- Colour: White
- Weight: 120 gr / m2
Size: 1300 x 132 mm