Warning: Last items in stock!
Non-telescopic tube box made from corrugated Premier™ grade Archival boxboard. This board is acid free, lignin free and elemental chlorine free, with very low reducible sulphur content as required for the safe storage of photographic material. The box has an inner tab glued with EVACON R neutral adhesive covering the entire surface. One-piece box.
The inner cross for dividing the section of the box is an optional accessory.
Suitable for archival storage of maps, plans, prints, drawings and textiles.
Material: Premier™ Corrugated Board
Thickness: 1 mm
Colour: Grey (external) and White (internal)
- pH 7.5 - 9.5
- Buffered (average 3%) calcium carbonate (ISO 9706)
- Starch adhesive (alkaline pH)
- Internally sized with Alkyl Ketene Dimer (AKD)
- Externally sized with Non-Ionic Farina Starch
- Lignin-free (ASTMD 1030)
- O.B.A.'s free (optical brightening agents)
- Reducible Sulphur less than 0.8 parts per million (0,0008%) (TAPPI T406)
- P.A.T. Photographic Activity Test (ISO 18916)
- Kappa No. <5 (ISO302)
- Lightfast - min 5 Blue Wool Scale test (BS1006:97 & TAPPI T475)
Formats: 100 x 100 x 1440 | 100 x 100 x 1100 mm
Accessories: Internal cross with capacity for 4 rolls of 40 mm diameter.