Hinged Lid Box
Warning: Last items in stock!
This multipurpose box has a unique design that provides rigidity and resistance, including a double thickness inner wall at the front. These boxes are made from Premier grade Archival boxboard. This board is acid free, lignin free and elemental chlorine free, with very low reducible sulphur content as required for the safe storage of photographic prints and negatives. The box has a fully hinged lid to allow easy access to contents. The sturdy design of the box is ideal for the storage of heavy items. Secured using tabs for assembly without the need of wire stitching or gluing.
An inner "L" is provided.
Suitable for archival storage of glass plate negatives as well as microfiche, negatives, photographs and postcards.
Material: Premier Archival Board
Thickness: 650 | 1000 | 1300 microns
Colour: Grey (external) and White (internal)
- High alpacellulose fibres content
- pH 7.5 - 9.5
- Buffered (average 3%) calcium carbonate (ISO 9706)
- EVACON R lamination adhesive (plasticiser free)
- Internally sized with Alkyl Ketene Dimer (AKD)
- Externally sized with Non-Ionic Farina Starch
- Lignin-free (ASTMD 1030)
- O.B.A.'s free (optical brightening agents)
- Reducible Sulphur less than 0.8 parts per million (0,0008%) (TAPPI T406)
- P.A.T. Photographic Activity Test (ISO 18916)
- Permanent and durable quality ISO 16245-A Type A
- Photo-safe conforms to ISO 18902:2007(E)
- Lightfast - min 5 Blue Wool Scale test (BS1006:97 & TAPPI T475)