Premier™ Corrugated Board
Warning: Last items in stock!
Archival quality Premier™ corrugated board combines strength and purity, permanence and durability.
Thanks to its fluted structure, the corrugated board has the advantage of being lightweight yet rigid. It has many applications and is particularly useful for oversized boxes.
It is free of acids, lignin and elemental chlorine, with long kraft fibres and with very low reducible sulphur content as required for the safe storage of photographic prints and negatives.
Meets the most stringent requirements of long term archival storage and it is laminated from Heritage Archival pHotokraft™ papers with plasticizer-free EVA adhesive.
The board offers a controlled microenvironment for books, papers, photographs, etc., adding to the physical protection a slightly alkaline environment that helps to counteract any acidity present in the stored materials.
The exterior colour is resistant to dirt, dust, grease and abrasions.
Note: Products made from corrugated board offer very good protection at competitive prices. However, they do not offer the same protection against fire and water as Premier™ compact board.
- pH 7.5 - 9.5
- Buffered (average 3%) calcium carbonate (ISO 9706)
- Starch adhesive (alkaline pH)
- Internally sized with Alkyl Ketene Dimer (AKD)
- Externally sized with Non-Ionic Farina Starch
- Lignin-free (ASTMD 1030)
- O.B.A.'s free (optical brightening agents)
- Reducible Sulphur less than 0.8 parts per million (0,0008%) (TAPPI T406)
- P.A.T. Photographic Activity Test (ISO 18916)
- Kappa No. <5 (ISO302)
- Lightfast - min 5 Blue Wool Scale test (BS1006:97 & TAPPI T475)
- Manufacturing of boxes, folders and portfolios
- Backing Board
- Model making
Interior colour: White
Exterior colour: Grey
Thickness: 1,8 | 2,20-2,59 | 4,4 mm
Construction style: Microflute (E) | Double Flute (NE, EB)
Format: 820 x 1225 | 1640 x 1225 | 1640 x 2450 mm
Packs: 10 | 15 | 20 units