Open-Top Storage Box
Warning: Last items in stock!
Document Storage-Magazine Box with uncovered top made from Premier grade Archival boxboard. This board is acid free, lignin free and elemental chlorine free, with very low reducible sulphur content as required for the safe storage of photography.
It is specially designed and built so that it can withstand continuous work without corners being damaged.
One-piece box, self-assembly.
Suitable for archival storage of pamphlets or magazines, allowing visibility of the content.
Material: Premier Archival Board
Thickness: 1300 microns
Colour: Grey (external) and White (internal)
- High alpacellulose fibres content
- pH 7.5 - 9.5
- Buffered (average 3%) calcium carbonate (ISO 9706)
- EVACON R lamination adhesive (plasticiser free)
- Internally sized with Alkyl Ketene Dimer (AKD)
- Externally sized with Non-Ionic Farina Starch
- Lignin-free (ASTMD 1030)
- O.B.A.'s free (optical brightening agents)
- Reducible Sulphur less than 0.8 parts per million (0,0008%) (TAPPI T406)
- P.A.T. Photographic Activity Test (ISO 18916)
- Permanent and durable quality ISO 16245-A Type A
- Photo-safe conforms to ISO 18902:2007(E)
- Lightfast - min 5 Blue Wool Scale test (BS1006:97 & TAPPI T475)