LP Hinged Lid Box
Warning: Last items in stock!
This multipurpose box has a unique design that provides rigidity and resistance. It is made from Premier grade Archival boxboard. This board is acid free, lignin free and elemental chlorine free, with very low reducible sulphur content as required for the safe storage of photographic prints and negatives. The box has a fully hinged lid to allow easy access to contents. It is die-cut, brass wire-stitched and has a crash-lock base that allows it to be flat-packed for space saving.
An inner liner is provided to cover the stitches.
Suitable for archival storage of documents, photographs, phonographic records (eg. LP records, CDs), prints, large glass negatives and ephemera.
Material: Premier Archival Board
Thickness: 1300 microns
Colour: Grey (external) and White (internal)
- High alpacellulose fibres content
- pH 7.5 - 9.5
- Buffered (average 3%) calcium carbonate (ISO 9706)
- EVACON R lamination adhesive (plasticiser free)
- Internally sized with Alkyl Ketene Dimer (AKD)
- Externally sized with Non-Ionic Farina Starch
- Lignin-free (ASTMD 1030)
- O.B.A.'s free (optical brightening agents)
- Reducible Sulphur less than 0.8 parts per million (0,0008%) (TAPPI T406)
- P.A.T. Photographic Activity Test (ISO 18916)
- Permanent and durable quality ISO 16245-A Type A
- Photo-safe conforms to ISO 18902:2007(E)
- Lightfast - min 5 Blue Wool Scale test (BS1006:97 & TAPPI T475)